Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Good Canvas

On a (much) lighter note from my last post, I'd like to get some of your opinions on some foundation I purchased. I went into Nieman Marcus to get the Chanel Kaleidoscope nail polish (totally overrated because I have a Revlon nail polish that's pretty much the same thing), and I ended up stopping at the Armani counter. The intention was to give the Face Fabric tinted moisturiser a go, but somehow the lady got me to try the fluid foundation. I know Armani's foundation is THE best out there, but my concern was that perhaps it was a bit more coverage than I needed. Thankfully, my skin has cleared up a lot in the past few years, and its tone is not too disastrous. Below are two pictures, one take with minimal makeup (but post-haircut) and one with full makeup, including the Armani foundation. What do you think? Admittedly, the lighting is a bit off in the second one, so I don't know whether you can really tell the difference. I think I'll also test out the foundation in daylight and see how I feel about it. In the meantime, comments and suggestions are appreciated :)








No comments: