Anyhow, I'll be up in San Francisco until Halloween...speaking of which, here's a picture of one of my best friends, Sara (I'm staying with her), and me before a Halloween part we went to on Friday. A few of her friends, who were part of a larger group of friends, dressed up as various characters from X-Men:
Bonus points for those who know what characters we were dressed up as!
On another note, I've been tagged by Miss A over at Roccapuccia to answer some random questions about me:
4 Things I Did Today:
- Made the filling for potato samosas
- Re-packed my suitcase and duffel bag
- Drank some really good Persian-style tea
- Brushed my teeth? (It's been an uneventful Sunday.)
4 Things On My To-Do List:
- Get back into my work out/eat right routine properly so I can run a 5K (and eventually do a full marathon...that's if I find some discipline in me somewhere)
- Start work on my business idea (currently in stealth mode because I don't want anyone to jack my idea)
- Make biryani and samosas for Sara today
- Scope out Loehmann's in SF and see if they've got the epic leather jacket I saw at the San Diego Loehmann's
4 Guilty Pleasures:
- The Hills although half the time it's not a pleasure because I want to smack Spencer really hard for his a-holery
- The Pussycat Dolls
- McDonald's Southern Style Chicken biscuit and sandwich
- Looking at shoes online
4 Random Facts About Me:
- I've lived in six different places in my life (the UK; Libya; Cleveland; two suburbs of LA; and San Francisco).
- I can drive a stickshift.
- I have two astrological signs (Aquarius and Pisces) because I was born on the cusp.
- One of the best dreams I ever had was being on Project Runway, and when I woke up, I sketched the dress from my dream.