Okay so this is a cop out of a post, but I needed to write a new one, and something is better than nothing:
1) Do you like blue cheese?
No, too pungent.
2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
No, I have not.
3) Do you own guns?
I got guns...on my arms! Nyuk, nyuk *ahem* No, I do not own firearms.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
Never been to Sonic, and their drinks all look like knock-offs of other chains' drinks.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Nah not really. Although I might wig out a bit before getting the rest of my wisdom teeth pulled.
6) What do you think of hot dogs?
They need to cool off?
7) Favorite Christmas song?
Yuck, none. Okay maaaaaybe "Last Christmas," but that's only because I love George Michael.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9) Can you do push ups?
10) Can you do a chin up?
I try keeping my chin up, but you know, things get tough sometimes.
11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Oh gosh, I have lots of great jewelry, but I'll say my San Francisco-Peruvian earrings.
12) Favorite hobby?
Sleeping...and shopping. Not necessarily in that order. Eating comes in a close third.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, but nothing too serious, thank God.
15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I have to pick one?? Fine. Crying when I'm angry.
16) Middle name?
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
My hair is so freakin' long!
This place is a mess.
I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toooes.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
20) Current worry?
Bills, bills, bills. And losing weight.
22) Favorite fruit?
I have lots. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, apples, guavas, pomegranates...
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
I think Liz and I were commiserating about how crappy our New Year's Eves were.
24) Where would you like to go?
Where do I start? San Francisco, England, Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia -- the list is quite long.
26) Do you own slippers?
Indeedily -- leopard print ones -- but I rarely wear them.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
An Old Navy cerulean blue tee-shirt with dark navy flower print on the sides.
29) Can you whistle?
30) Favorite color?
Turquoise and emerald green.
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever pops into the broken radio that is my mind.
33) Favorite girl’s name?
32) Favorite Boys name?
I'm not sure.
35) What’s in your pocket?
Je ne l'ai pas.
36) Last thing that made you laugh?
A comment Rahil made about a robe being the ultimate in slacker wear.
37) Best bed sheets as a child?
These pastel ones that had sort of a quilt pattern, but they were uber soft.
38) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Slicing off a tiny part of my thumb with the Superslicer (aka a mandolin). That thing bled for like six hours.
39) Do you love where you live?
40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
42) How many dogs do you have?
Zero. Not everyone has a dog...sheesh.
45) What is your favorite book?
Also have many of those, but among the favourites are Harry Potter, Girl with a Pearl Earring, and The Count of Monte Cristo.
46) What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate. Dark. And Cadbury's Turkish Delight from the UK.
47) Favorite Sports Team?
I don't really have one.
48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Hm, we don't usually do songs at our funerals, but maybe "Jaan" by Talvin Singh.
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Falling asleep in bed with the headache and toothache of doom.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Stupid sun. I can already feel the heat in my fingers.